With two decades of experience helping organizations create inclusive, engaged workplaces, and collaborating with organizations such as the Conference Board of Canada and the Mental Health Commission of Canada, I bring expertise, thought leadership, integrity, commitment and passion to the work that I love to do.
An award-winning D&I professional, I am also a frequent speaker at conferences across North America and a writer whose work has been published in Visions magazine and the Good Money blog, among others.
Some of the programs that I have designed and successfully implemented are:
* intercultural competency & unconscious bias training
* inclusive recruitment training
* mental health and psychological health & safety in the workplace training for leaders & employees
* employee resource groups; employee focus groups
* disability employment programs
* increased employee awareness & understanding in the area of Indigenous history and Reconciliation
Helping people and organizations navigate the path towards inclusion is my passion. I see the benefits of diversity and inclusion realized every single day. It will work for your organization, too. Let’s connect and talk about how we can work together!